2 Years Exp

 Residential (Show More)

 Jaipur , Haldiyon Ka Rasta

 View Answers by this Partner (0)

 Profile Views : 19712



There is always a huge demand for property from a builder of repute who is known for quality construction. Buyers are willing to pay a premium in return for -Peace of mind that all approvals are in place.

However, for any building to get constructed, the builder will need to have a set of approvals as well as sanctions from all the authorities concerned. Any building that comes up without these approvals will invite penalty in the form of fines and even prosecution.

Here is a detailed procedure required to get approvals and sanctions for building procedure:

A) Land Title:

First and foremost, the builder has to get clear title for the land or plot. Clear title ensures that the property is clear, marketable and it traces any charges or encumbrances created on the property and its present status. It enables a prospective buyer to know the chain of holdings, transfers over a period and check any dispute on the ownership of the property. The best possible scenario is that the builder buys the land first and then start the project. In Maharashtra, builders prefer upfront purchase of land whereas in Delhi and Karnataka Joint Development Agreement is route normally taken.

Here while deciding to buy a property a basic check can also be done by the buyer, by pulling out Encumbrance Certificate ( hyperlink) from local sub-registrar office to check ownership / lien status of land.

B) Land Clearance:

On account of urbanization agricultural land is sometimes converted into Non – Agricultural land which can further be used for constructing building for residential or commercial purpose. In such cases a developer needs to get approval from concerned authority to convert agricultural land to non-agricultural (NA) purpose.

Approval for change in land use of the plot is required from local body and the State Ministry of urban Development (UD), when the land use shown in master plan / zonal plan (where the plot is located)/ land allotment letter is to be changed (as the same is not permitted / not compatible with master plan/ zonal pan). The land use plan for land area is to be notified by the State Ministry of UD after the same is approved by local body.

C. Zonal Clearance:

After the land title & clearance, builder is required to take zoning approval from the local body / authority.

The revenue department provides the ownership certificate for building permit under the provisions of Local Body Acts.

The state town planning checks regarding city development with the planning board and forwards the proposals to the various other concerned authorities in the city as required for issue of case specific approvals/ NOC before granting zoning approval. As per data collected by CII on the overall approvals required in most of the housing projects in Delhi, Haryana, Noida / Greater Noida, Rajasthan, Punjab and Maharashtra, it has been observed that as per the following table, 51 approvals are required by housing projects that vary from approvals required for land to approvals for putting in place basic amenities like electricity, water, connecting roads, etc.

D) Building Approval:

The next step requires an approval from authority for sanction of building plans/ building permit under the provisions of Building Byelaws, Master plan and Local Body Acts. The Building approval comprises of the building plan and the layout approval for the construction of the building.

1) Building Plan:

A builder should submit building plan before starting the construction activities. Building plans are a graphical representation of what a building will look like after construction.

Building plan ensures that building complies with building laws.

Once the building plan is approved, the builder should commence construction work within two years and there should be no deviation from the sanctioned plan.

2) Layout approval:

The builder has to get approval of layout plan from concerned authorities before starting construction of residential or commercial building.

Approved Layout Plan is as per approved FAR (Floor Area Ratio) or FSI (Floor Space Index).

Constructing building on unapproved layout will not be given permission to be occupied or such layout plots will be treated as unlawful and exemplary penalties will be levied as per Municipal Laws.

Land which is sub-divided into plots without permission from authority is considered illegal or unapproved layout.

No facilities such as roads, drainage, street lighting will be extended in such areas.

3) Intimation of Disapproval

Intimation of Disapproval or IOD basically states conditions that needs to be complied with during different phases of Under Construction Project. Intimation of Disapproval in some places is also i known as Building Permit. These conditions are normally divided into 3 parts:

(i) Immediately before commencement of construction work

(ii) During the construction period

(iii) After the construction is completed

E) Completion Certificate:

After the construction is completed, Completion certificate is mandatory for building constructed before selling the building.

The completion certificate is issued after the inspection process. Issuing of Completion Certificate will ensure that the builder or owner has constructed the building as per approved plan.

F) Services & Utilities Installation:

The builder should get approval from concerned authorities for electricity, gas and water for potable and non-potable use. The building should comply with building laws for sanction or approval of basic amenities. The builder has to get NOC from pollution board on the project. Builder has to get NOC from municipality or respective authority for digging bore well. It is essential for the approval for sewer or water supply.

G) Occupancy Certificate:

Lastly, an occupancy Certificate is required from local body/ authority before occupation of a building or part of a building for any purpose. The local body forwards the proposals to the various other concerned authorities in the city as required for issue of case specific approvals/ NOC before granting Completion-cum-Occupancy Certificate.



Country : India

City : Jaipur


Practicing Since: 2017


Manpower/Employee Details

Sr Employee Associated Sr Employee Enrollment/Reg.No Sr Employee Enrollment/Reg.State
Jr Employee Associated Jr Employee Enrollment/Reg.No Jr Employee Enrollment/Reg.State


  Packages ( Apartment/Builder Floor )
  Packages ( Residential Layout )
  Packages ( Villa Project )
  Packages ( Commercial complex )
  Legal Opinion/Title Certification ( Apartment/Builder Floor )
  Legal Opinion/Title Certification ( Residential Layout )
  Legal Opinion/Title Certification ( Villa Project )
  Legal Opinion/Title Certification ( Commercial complex )
  Power of Attorneys ( Drafting General Power of Attorney )
  Power of Attorneys ( Drafting Special Power of Attorney )
  Land Sourcing ( Commercial complex )
  Land Sourcing ( Apartment/Builder Floor )
  Land Sourcing ( Residential Layout )
  Land Sourcing ( Villa Project )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( RTC )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Mutation )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Electricity Bill Name Transfer )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Cerified copy of sale deed )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Encumbrance Certificate )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Certified copy of revenue document )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Khata / Khata Extract )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Certified copy of registered GPA/SPA )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Khata Certificate/Transfer )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Certified copy of registered documents )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Property Tax Paid Receipt )
  Procure Specific Property Document(s) ( Occupancy Certificate )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Memorandum of Understanding )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Joint Development Agreement )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Agreement of Sale )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Agreement of Sale with GPA & Possession )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Agreement for land sourcing )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Construction Agreement )
  Agreements/Deeds(Bulk) ( Sale Deed )
  Project Approvals ( Residential Layout )
  Project Approvals ( Villa Project )
  Project Approvals ( Commercial complex )
  Project Approvals ( Conversion of Land )
  Project Approvals ( Apartment/Builder Floor )
  CREDAI Registration ( CREDAI Registration Assistance )
  Forming Owners Associations/Societies ( Apartments )
  Forming Owners Associations/Societies ( Layouts )

 Legal & Revenue

  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Villas )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Independent House )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Agriculture Land )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Commercial Property )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Revenue/Other Site )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Plots )
  Legal Opinion (Written) ( Apartment )
  Affidavits ( General Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Other Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Name & Address Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Personal Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Student Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Passport Affidavits )
  Affidavits ( Gas Affidavits )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Fraud & forgery Inspection )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Agriculture Land Inspection )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Industrial / Commercial Inspection )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Plot/Site Insepction )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( House/Apartment Inspection )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Documents Inspection in Govt Office )
  Property & Documents Inspection ( Documents Inspection in Builder Office )
  Registration Assistance ( Commercial Property )
  Registration Assistance ( Revenue/Other Site )
  Registration Assistance ( Plot )
  Registration Assistance ( Apartment )
  Registration Assistance ( Villas )
  Registration Assistance ( Independent House )
  Registration Assistance ( Agriculture Land )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Gift Deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Partition Deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Sale Agreement/Deed Review )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Memorandum of Understanding )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Construction Agreement Review )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Joint Development Agreement )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Rectification Deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Relinquishment deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Agreement of Sale )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Mortgage Deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Construction Agreement )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Exchange Deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Sale deed )
  Agreements/Deeds ( Release Deed )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Room Rental Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Office Sharing Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Apartment Rental Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Car Parking Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( House Rental agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Settlement Of Rental Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Commercial Office Rental Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Paying Guest Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Commercial Shop Rental Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Leave And Licence )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Commercial Lease Agreement )
  Lease/Rental Agreements ( Residential Lease Agreement )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Encumbrance Certificate )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Electricity Bill Name Transfer )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Duplicate/Certified copy of sale deed )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Khata Extract )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Certified copy of revenue document )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Khata Certificate )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Certified copy of registered GPA/SPA )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Khata Transfer )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Certified copy of registered documents )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Mother Deed Extract )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Other Revenue Documents )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Copy of Grant Certificate )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Pahani/RTC )
  Procure Revenue Documents ( Mutation )
  Packages ( Legal Opinion to Registration (Plot/Site) )
  Packages ( Sale Agreement to Registration (Plot/Site) )
  Packages ( Sale Agreement to Registration (Apartment) )
  Packages ( Legal Opinion to Registration (Apartment) )
  Utility/Property Payments ( Property Tax Payment )
  Utility/Property Payments ( Electricity Bill Payment )
  Utility/Property Payments ( Water Bill Payment )
  Power of Attorneys ( Revoke/cancel Power of Attorney )
  Power of Attorneys ( General Power of Attorney )
  Power of Attorneys ( Special Power of Attorney )
  Wills ( Make A will )
  Wills ( Make A Codicil )
  Consultation on Property ( Property Buying )
  Consultation on Property ( Property Selling )
  Construction Approvals ( Residential )
  Construction Approvals ( Commercial )
  Franking ( Document Franking )
  Notary & Attestation Services ( Get A Document Notarised )
  Notary & Attestation Services ( Gazetted Officer Attestation )
  Notary & Attestation Services ( Tenant Police Verification )
  e-stamp paper ( Get E-stamp paper )

 NRI Services

  Property Search ( Land And Property Search )
  Propert Transfer ( Land and Property Transfer )
  Property Partition ( Partition of Land And Property )
  Landlord Tenant Disputes ( Landlord Tenant Disputes )
  Property Disputes ( Illegal occupation of Land and Property )
  Property Disputes ( Illegal Sale of Land And Property )
  Property Disputes ( Illegal Transfer of Land And Property )
  Buying Selling of Property in India ( Buying/Selling of Property in India )
  Investment/Realestate Claims ( Investment/Realestate Claims )
  Succession Certificate ( Succession Certificate )
  Power of Attorneys for NRIs ( General Power of Attorney by NRI )
  Power of Attorneys for NRIs ( Special Power of Attorney by NRI )

 Corporate Services

  SEZ Approvals ( Software Technology Parks )
  SEZ Approvals ( Electronic Hardware Technology Parks )
  SEZ Approvals ( Export Oriented Units )
  SEZ Approvals ( Bio-Technology Parks )
  SEZ Approvals ( Special Economic zones )
  SEZ Approvals ( Integrated townships )
  SEZ Approvals ( Malls )


  RERA Consultation ( RERA Approved Agent )
  RERA Consultation ( RERA Consultant )
  RERA Consultation ( RERA Compliance Residential )
  Agents - Resdential ( Residential Plot )
  Agents - Resdential ( Residential House )
  Agents - Resdential ( Residential Villa )
  Agents - Resdential ( Residential Apartment )

 Property Managers

  Residential Property Management ( Tenant Management )
  Residential Property Management ( Individual House/Villa )
  Commercial Property Management ( Corporate Property Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Business Center Management )
  NRI Property Management ( NRI Commercial property Management )
  NRI Property Management ( Property Bill Payments )
  Residential Property Management ( Rental Assistance )
  Residential Property Management ( Independent/Builder Floor )
  Commercial Property Management ( Industrial Property Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Commercial Lands and Plots )
  NRI Property Management ( Tenant Management )
  Residential Property Management ( Property Monitoring )
  Residential Property Management ( Farm House )
  Commercial Property Management ( Commercial Leasing Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Hall And Guest House Management )
  NRI Property Management ( Rental Assistance )
  Residential Property Management ( House Construction )
  Residential Property Management ( Serviced Apartments )
  Commercial Property Management ( Plug & Play office Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Hotel And Restaurant Management )
  NRI Property Management ( Property Monitoring )
  Residential Property Management ( Interior Design )
  Residential Property Management ( Studio Apartment )
  Commercial Property Management ( Retail Showroom/Shop Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Resort Management )
  NRI Property Management ( Property Rent & Leasing Management )
  Residential Property Management ( Repairs & Fixes & Maintenance )
  Residential Property Management ( Property Management Advisory )
  Commercial Property Management ( Commercial Building Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Property Management Advisory )
  NRI Property Management ( Property Buying/Selling )
  Residential Property Management ( Residential Apartments )
  Residential Property Management ( Property Bill Payments )
  Commercial Property Management ( Office Complex Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Property Bill Payments )
  Residential Property Management ( Residential Land )
  Commercial Property Management ( Commercial Property Management )
  Commercial Property Management ( Warehouse Management )
  NRI Property Management ( NRI Residential Property Management )
  NRI Property Management ( Property Management Advisory )